No7 Airbrush Away Primer Review
I've been testing out this product for a while now, and I figured a reviewed was necessary. After four uses I think I can give an unbiased review, and since it's a drugstore product it's not a huge investment to make!
I received this in a 'goodie box' as I call it, worth £50 from Boots where this brand is primarily sold. This is pricier at £16 but you get a full 30ml, unlike a glass bottle which often has much less product in it. The packaging itself is sleek as always, and now lets get into the specifics...
- Smooth texture and application - no flaking or dryness
- This has a nice smell, always a bonus, and gentle on the skin.
- No animal testing
- Very moisturising - ideal for drier skin types
- Not suited for oily skin types (with full liquid makeup over)
- After a few hours you need to powder or blot in order to keep everything in place
This is my first time using it, as picture above, and my makeup looks great - I didn't edit my photo at all here! I like it, and as a drugstore brand it is one I trust more so than others.
Initially there is nothing bad or particularly special about it but I think dry skin would drink this up (pun intended) and allow makeup and particularly foundation to stick to it. For my skin type, it's not ideal during summer but I don't regret buying it and I'm sure I'll find ways to make it work the best way.
Let me know your thoughts!