In a Nutshell: Top Two Vegan Recipes | Week 1
I've been slacking on the lifestyle posts recently, so here's a catchup of my favourites foods this week! As you know by now, I am vegan so these will be about 90% healthy recipes, and all under 20 minutes as I am lazy af...
First up is a delicious veggie burger:
- Tesco Veggie Burgers - oven cook for 20 minutes, and they come out perfectly crispy
- I used cold wholemeal burger buns but toasted for 30secs would be delicious too
- I added spinach leaves and tomato for an extra kick of fresh veggies and then topped it off with Nando's Mild Peri-Peri sauce which actually turned out pretty spicy!
Grilled Veggie Pasta
- Boil pasta as normal, this is fusilli which takes about 10 minutes, and I usually make it al dente (not very soft) as it's easier to get on the fork.
- I used courgettes, mushrooms and onions which I grilled all together with a few different oils and some vinaigrette for extra flavour.
These work really well for summer too, barbecues or let the pasta cool if you want to enjoy it outdoors.