Top Five Spring Hairstyles
Today I've rounded up my top five hairstyles for spring. I've only tried out one myself, as seen below.
These are all simple, I'm definitely not a professional at hair and usually I can never get the back quite right. So I've turned to those who know what they're doing, and linked my favourite looks below:
1. Undone French Plait
- This is so easy to do, it took me one minute and I just separated my hair into three sections.
- Then I started plaiting midway down my hair, leaving quite a bit at the end.
- Last part is what really makes it 'undone' - I lightly pulled a few pieces from my temples to frame my face.
- This is so easy to do, often times I pull my hair back like this without realising I've made a chignon!
- The steps are all linked here - they even have photos so it'll take a minute to do, and suits any occasion.
3. Short Messy Waves
- Click here to check out Refinery29 's tutorial for shorter hair. It can be difficult when you don't have the length to experiment with styles, but this is a failsafe look!
4. Messy Buns
- This is so simple, if you want to focus your attention on your outfit or makeup a bun is always a good option.
- Missy Sue has three options for messy big buns, which is ideal for longer hair. I love how versatile it can be, you can even do these but pull your hair tighter for a sleeker look.
5. Big Waves
- I thought I'd end the post with one of my one favourites. I can always do a video on this look too!
- Wrap two or three inches of hair around a curling wand and hold for 10ish seconds.
- Once you let that fall, repeat.
- I like to brush it out with my fingers for a loose effect, and change the direction of my curls by twisting in the opposite direction.
- You can tease the roots a little for more volume, and voila!
Which will you be trying out?