Damage-Free Hair | Top Tips
- I start with this on the lengths and spray 4-5 times, then brush through wet hair
- This retails for £7.99 in the drugstore, and often Boots has these on offer for 3 for 2 etc
- It doesn't have a particular smell but it's one of those extra steps that makes you feel great, and I think for next day hair it keeps it feeling smoother.
- This brand doesn't test on animals, thought I would add that in, as for me this has become an important aspect of buying products!
- This retails for £5.78, slightly cheaper than the aforementioned product and it does the same thing. I use this in the same way, before any heat tools.
- I always make sure to 'mask' my hair from damaging substances/enviromental effects so the lengths are a lot more silky than they used to be.
- This has quite a nice scent to it, and once my hair is dried, the flyaways are kept to a minimum.
This is a recent selfie (outfit post coming soon) when I had styled my hair with straighteners. Apart from these two products I alternate between hair oils on the ends of my hair, and avoid anything near the crown.
Would you like a follow up post/video on this hairstyle?