Winter Makeup | Highlight & Berry Lips
Here are some of the products I have been loving this season, some are new releases and some are cult favourites. I just realised the two pictures are from different days but the makeup is the same, as it's kind of my go-to look when going out this winter.
- Base: Estée Lauder Double Wear in Cool Bone
- Bronzer: I Heart Makeup Blusher (Too Faced dupe)
- Highlighter: Sleek Solstice Palette - I like to mix the shades together
- Brows: Sleek Oh So Special Palette - the brown shade works amazingly with an angled brush
- Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volum Express - a little dry but great for layering or with false lashes
- Lips: Rimmel Latino Moisture Renew Lipstick and Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker lightly layered