Boots Haul | Online Beauty
Today I have a haul of goodies I picked out from boots.com the other week. Mostly things I needed but I haven't been able to shop here for a while, so I did splurge a little on some bits!
You all probably know what the packaging looks like; a big box is the standard for delivery.
- Stay Matte powder - my fave when it comes to daytime and a full face.
- Mitchum 48hr deodorant - a must again for daytime and summer
- Rimmel 5 in 1 Primer - still testing this one out
- Nivea Oil-free Day Cream - works well for oily skin as well as sensitive skin
- Eylure Brow Oil - on week two of daily application, smells great but haven't yet seen results
- Rimmel Apocalips in Atomic Rose - a pretty deep pink
- A set of three nail files, essential obviously!
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - I've discussed this endlessly
- Last but not least - a FREE Essie polish in naughty nautical