Boots / Drugstore Beauty Haul
Welcome to my first official haul of 2015! These are the basics I'm starting off the year with; some new tries, and some tried and true products.
- Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash - I tried this way back when and really enjoyed it. It's pretty basic but it smells nice and leaves your face feeling clean so any oily/acne prone skin types would enjoy this.
- Peel off Face Mask from the same range, this does essentially the same thing and is so easy to use. It would work well for traveling as it dries clear and then you just peel it off in one motion.
- Ecotools Tapered Blush Brush, I have I think one brush from this range but I am really attracted to the idea of an 'eco-friendly' brand with natural bristles etc. It is so soft and I think it would work great for blush or contouring around the face.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter needs no introduction, I love this cream and find it so moisturizing. It soaks into your skin nicely and I like to use it after the shower when your skin is warm and already softened.
- Last but not least, Radox is a classic shower gel brand, and this one is designed to relax and comfort as it smells of lavender. It was on offer for 50% off so I decided to give it a go. I imagine it could work as bath gel too.